Serbia's Zemun Clan "Withdraws" from Bulgaria
The Zemun leaders the brothers Alexander and Milos Simovi are now in Serbia after international drug-trafficker Sreten Jocic was released on a bail from a Belgrade jail. According to the report the two brothers fear that he is now to revenge as they have taken over his territory in Bulgaria and his drug channels here.
The Serbian police is close to crushing the Zemun clan as they have traced the main figures in the clan due to the drug traffic they managed from Bulgaria.
Bulgarian Darik radio reported that the Bulgarian police and their Serbia colleagues are working together on that case.
- » Bulgarian Linked to Gang Boss Murder in Amsterdam Shot at Home
- » 70 Illegal Immigrants Arrested on Bulgarian Border
- » Two Policemen Arrested in Sofia for Brutal Beating
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 11 Y Jail in Romania for Espionage
- » Syrian Attacker of Bulgarian Shopkeeper Charged
- » Bulgarians among Top Complainants with Strasbourg Court