Serbia's Zemun Clan "Withdraws" from Bulgaria
The Zemun leaders the brothers Alexander and Milos Simovi are now in Serbia after international drug-trafficker Sreten Jocic was released on a bail from a Belgrade jail. According to the report the two brothers fear that he is now to revenge as they have taken over his territory in Bulgaria and his drug channels here.
The Serbian police is close to crushing the Zemun clan as they have traced the main figures in the clan due to the drug traffic they managed from Bulgaria.
Bulgarian Darik radio reported that the Bulgarian police and their Serbia colleagues are working together on that case.
- » Police in Brussels Intercept Ecstasy Import Scheme from Bulgaria
- » Ex Bulgarian Public Official Gets 2 Years in Jail for Leaking Wiretapping Data
- » Bulgarian Court Increases Prison Sentence of Pazardzhik Imam over Preaching Radical Islam
- » Bulgaria Police Detain 35 Migrants in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria Seizes 5.6 Kg Heroin at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarians Arrested in UK over Drug Trafficking