Serbia's Zemun Clan "Withdraws" from Bulgaria
The Zemun leaders the brothers Alexander and Milos Simovi are now in Serbia after international drug-trafficker Sreten Jocic was released on a bail from a Belgrade jail. According to the report the two brothers fear that he is now to revenge as they have taken over his territory in Bulgaria and his drug channels here.
The Serbian police is close to crushing the Zemun clan as they have traced the main figures in the clan due to the drug traffic they managed from Bulgaria.
Bulgarian Darik radio reported that the Bulgarian police and their Serbia colleagues are working together on that case.
- » Prosecution Investigates Disappearance of BGN 180 K From Bank Vault
- » Bulgarian National Security Agency Busts Major Drug Trafficking Group
- » Two Armed Robberies Committed In Sofia Overnight
- » Hackers Attack European Central Bank's Website
- » Bulgarian Customs Nab Illicit Cigarettes at Danube Bridge 2
- » Bulgarian Police Officer Critically Wounded By Mentally Ill Man