Serbia's Zemun Clan "Withdraws" from Bulgaria
The Zemun leaders the brothers Alexander and Milos Simovi are now in Serbia after international drug-trafficker Sreten Jocic was released on a bail from a Belgrade jail. According to the report the two brothers fear that he is now to revenge as they have taken over his territory in Bulgaria and his drug channels here.
The Serbian police is close to crushing the Zemun clan as they have traced the main figures in the clan due to the drug traffic they managed from Bulgaria.
Bulgarian Darik radio reported that the Bulgarian police and their Serbia colleagues are working together on that case.
- » Bulgarian Authorities 'Arrested Varna-Based Criminal Gang'
- » Bulgarian, Pakistan Citizens Arrested for Helping Foreign Nationals Stay in Bulgaria Illegally
- » Bulgarian Court Rules to Extradite Paris Terror Suspect to France
- » Russian Mobster with Fake Bulgarian Passport Arrested in Vienna
- » 15 Bulgarian Border Policemen Suspected of Human Trafficking
- » Detained French Terror Suspect 'Knew Nothing' of Charlie Hebdo Attack Plans