Macedonian Detainee in Bulgaria "Linked to the Zemun Clan"
Two Bulgarians and one Macedonian were arrested during the operation that traced cocaine traffic from Bolivia. The detainees are still kept behind bars.
The Macedonian national had contacts with Zamun Clan-member Dragan Kosmaec, Utrinski Vesnik claims.
The Zemun Clan -- linked to Serbia's security forces -- is believed to have arranged the assassination of reformist Prime Minister Zoran Djinjic in March 2003.
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law
- » Central Bank Deputy Governor Arrives at Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Kristalina Georgieva 'Should Comment on EU Foreign Affairs' - FM
- » Parliament Fails to Reach Quorum, As GERB MPs Do Not Attend Session
- » President Plevneliev 'to Hold Consultations' with Caretaker Gov't
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner