Macedonian Detainee in Bulgaria "Linked to the Zemun Clan"
Two Bulgarians and one Macedonian were arrested during the operation that traced cocaine traffic from Bolivia. The detainees are still kept behind bars.
The Macedonian national had contacts with Zamun Clan-member Dragan Kosmaec, Utrinski Vesnik claims.
The Zemun Clan -- linked to Serbia's security forces -- is believed to have arranged the assassination of reformist Prime Minister Zoran Djinjic in March 2003.
- » Deputy Foreign Min Represents Bulgaria at Mandela Memorial Service
- » Bulgarians Rally in London against Anti-Immigrant Policies
- » Bulgaria's GERB Suffers 2nd 'Renegade' Loss
- » EU’s 1st Ever Legal Instrument for Roma Inclusion Adopted
- » Bulgaria to Lift Bank Secrect in Conflict of Interest Cases
- » Domino’s Pizza CEO Defends Bulgarians against Immigration Hysteria