Macedonian Detainee in Bulgaria "Linked to the Zemun Clan"
Two Bulgarians and one Macedonian were arrested during the operation that traced cocaine traffic from Bolivia. The detainees are still kept behind bars.
The Macedonian national had contacts with Zamun Clan-member Dragan Kosmaec, Utrinski Vesnik claims.
The Zemun Clan -- linked to Serbia's security forces -- is believed to have arranged the assassination of reformist Prime Minister Zoran Djinjic in March 2003.
- » Ambassador Hensel: Poland Is Keeping Close Watch on Ukraine
- » Gov't 'Worked in Most Difficult Environment in Recent History' - PM
- » Procedure for Election of Supreme Court of Cassation Chair Kicks Off
- » Bulgarian President to Call Talks after MPs Vote Gov't Resignation
- » Bulgarian DPS Party Supports Georgieva's EU Foreign Policy Chief Bid
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Government Resignation