Bulgarian PM, 7 Ministers Embark on Qatar Trip
Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, is leaving Tuesday on an official three-day visit to Qatar.
The delegation includes 7 ministers from the cabinet – of the Interior, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, of Foreign Affairs, Nikolay Mladenov, of Regional Development, Lilyana Pavlova, of Defense, Anyu Angelov, of Agriculture, Miroslav Naydenov, of Transport, Ivaylo Moskovski, and of Economy and Energy, Traicho Traikov.
The Mayor of Sofia, Yordanka Fandakova, and representatives of 103 Bulgarian companies from sectors such as food manufacturing, tourism, construction, real estate, and pharmacy, are also accompanying Borisov.
The highlight of the visit is the Bulgarian-Qatari business forum in Qatar's capital Doha.
During his visit, the Bulgarian PM will meet with his Qatari counterpart Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber bin Muhammad Al Thani, as well as with ruling Emir of Qatar Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani.
Talks will focus on development and expansion of bilateral economic relations.
- » EC Official: Suspension of South Stream Project Is Not Being Discussed
- » Bulgaria Will Not Stop South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- » Number of Bulgarians With Bad Credit History Increases
- » Bulgarian Inter-Branch Organizations Oppose 15km Kresna Gorge Tunnel
- » General Electric 'in Talks' for Alstom Shares
- » Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter